Wednesday 28 January 2015

Canvas Birds
 Here is a selection of my small birds, mixed media on canvas that are 10cm x 10cm:






These little birdies are among my favorite creations. I usually have 6 on the go at once. I have created over 100 during the last few years but I never tire of them. I really like taking one image and playing with texture, colour, and pattern, to make each one unique.

I find them endlessly charming and I know others do too, something sweet appeals to them. 

People buy them for so many reasons:


2 comments:

  1. I would love to buy a print of your Blue Birds Trish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Elizabeth, I have organized the print for you and it will be ready for posting early next week. This print is only $10 plus postage. I shall contact you when it is good to go!

      Delete