Thursday 30 July 2015

Fabulous Plates!

Every year I make a present for my children for Christmas. I call them my love presents. We had a bit of a hiccup last Christmas and there was some delay. So, finally having arrived I can now show them off!
 
After finding out which were their favorite drawings from my exhibition last year I had them put on plates!  While I was at it I also made a plate for a very dear friend of mines little baby so she would have it to grow up with.

I also wanted to give advice to my children that they could carry through life (without being a nag). So what better way than to put them on plates that they could read when they ate so that the messages seep into their subconscious! 

My daughter loves tie dyed clothes and this is why she has the tie dyed background. My son is very big into Batman but I couldn’t put his image on the plate due to copyright issues so he has a simple black and yellow background.  

No comments:

Post a Comment